mail address in the mailing list archive

Hello,
    since a while this email address of mine has started receiving spam. Being always careful not to disclose the address in the wrong places, I did some trivial investigation such as googling for my email address.
    I found that although I used the usual trick (@ -> at) a reply (http://sourceware.org/ml/insight/2006-q2/msg00066.html) to my message (http://sourceware.org/ml/insight/2006-q2/msg00065.html) contained my syntactically correct email address.
    I wonder if it is possible for you to fix the archive so that my address no longer appears in clear text.

Thank you
--
Max Pagani
http://www.maxpagani.org/

Passa a Infostrada. ADSL e Telefono senza limiti e senza canone Telecom
http://click.libero.it/infostrada