DOWNLOAD FAILED error

I am running arm-elf-insight from the WinARM toolchain. I am having a problem trying to download my application to my target board. I am using an OKI ML67Q4051 processor on an OKI AME-51 evaluation board. I am connecting my Windows XP development computer to the target board using a known good wiggler clone (JTAG interface) plugged into the LPT1 port. (I know it is good because I can connect to the target, and I can use this wiggler with the IAR Embedded Workbench debugger). Here is what I do.

I run openocd-pp. I launch arm-elf-insight, set target settings to Remote/TCP, localhost, port 3333. I connect to target, and get a "successfully connected" response. I select File->Open, and open my "elf" file (insight shows the source file). I select Run->Download to attempt to download the application to the target board. Insight displays the following message in the status bar at the bottom of the window:

DOWNLOAD FAILED: Invalid download offset: and.

I cannot run my application. It appears it has not been loaded into the RAM on the target board. I don't know what to do. I know my hardware is good because I CAN use the IAR Embedded Workbench evaluation software to compile, link, download and debug my application using the same wiggler JTAG interface. What am I doing wrong with insight?