Re: autoconf version of itcl/tcl/tk subdirectories

> Steve Ellcey wrote:
>
> > Any idea what "very old" is in
> > terms of what the version number / release date of the last insight was
> > that used iwidgets.
>
> At least five years -- if ever. As a matter of fact, I didn't even know
> there was a toplevel iwidgets directory. Maybe it was used as some sort
> of vendor branch or something?
>
> Keith

Well, it looks like the only checkins into that directory were made by
you back in September of 2002 with comment of "import iwidgets 4.0.1".
And the only CVS tags on the files appear to be:

 tcltk840-20020924-branchpoint
 tcltk840-20020924-branch
 IWIDGETS_4_0_1
 HEAD

The tcktk tags are also on the blt subdirectory files.  I don't see any
gdb or insight labels on any files under blt or iwidgets so I guess that
makes it safe to remove them (after getting overseer approval) without
breaking any old gdb or insight builds.

Steve Ellcey
sje@cup.hp.com