Insight Plug-in examples

Hi,

I'm using Insight to debug an embedded ARM target and am keen to add some target specific features using the Insight plug-in facility. I'm new to Insight & don't have any experience with Tcl/tk. I've seen the RHAbout example & I've been able to run this. Do you have any other Tck/tk examples for Insight which show other features & possibilities for plug-ins ?

Thanks
Dave Bryan