RE: FW: Can't build Insight with Cygwin

I am using WinXP(SP2).

Keith, Not sure what you mean about the segmentation fault - I can't get
Insight to build at all (although I can get gdb to build fine as a
standalone). I did try installing autoconf and automake since configure
looks for these - but it made only a minor difference in that a few things
(that hadn't previously been flagged as errors) got 'resolved'. So I'm no
nearer.

I would be curious to know what Spen has installed under cygwin - Spen, any
chance of posting a directory listing of /cygwin/bin? Maybe there's
something there that I have missed?

Peter