Re: support for multiprocess debugging

Kalpak Shah wrote:
We are creating multiprocess debugging support inside GDB on the lines
of Etnus's Totalview.
We will have utilities like attaching processes to a process group,
barrier points,etc. I havent yet dived into the internals of DDD, but
from what I know adding good front end support for my extension to GDB
will entail a lot of work. Do you think DDD is suitable for this job?

DDD != insight. Ask on a more appropriate forum.

As for insight, at one time, Red Hat had plans to tweak the interface to support GDB's multi-arch (which doesn't seem to have matured to anyplace substantially different than what I remember five or so years ago), so it can definitely be done.