Re: subject line tag

On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 01:49:29PM -0400, Duane Ellis wrote:
>>>That's a matter for those who run sources/sourceware, unfortunately,
>>>You can suggest this by going to
>>>http://sources.redhat.com/suggestions.html .
>
>FYI - I got this when I tried to send my suggestion
>>SMTP Protocol Returned a Permanent Error 550 Sorry, there is no mailbox
>>for sourcemaster@sources.redhat.com here.  Contact
>>postmaster@sources.redhat.com if you think there is a problem.
>
>I doubt "postmaster' responds.

That was a temporary problem.  It's been fixed.

To answer the question directly however: I really am not interested in
adding noise to the subject.  This is, perhaps unsurprisingly, not the
first time that someone has wanted this but in 99% of the cases the
reason for the requirement was that the user didn't know how to use
their mail client.  I'm sorry that our email client doesn't allow
filtering on the tags intended for that purpose but I, personally,
would find adding this tag objectionable.

cgf