Help info

Hello, I'm using Insight to debug my projects created with Eclipse for a
device called STEPP II.
I have bin files. For example I try to open http_client.out. After I try
to connect to target..it gives me error, it can't recognize device on serial
port. I don't know what target I  need to select; I selected all but no one
works well.
I would like to know how to use it step by step.
Thanks.

TISCALI ADSL 1.25 MEGA a soli 19.95 euro/mese
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti di tempo
a meno di 20 euro al mese. E in piu' telefoni senza
pagare il canone Telecom! Scopri come, clicca qui
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/