Re: [Patch] updated configure.in required to enable insight tobuild on OSX

Actually yes, typically simply co -d src ... and grab everything,
then typically merge gcc into it (which I know isn't blessed, but
have generally found it more reliable for the things that should
likely be in common, to literally be in common; so would be nice
to have a top-level configure maintained, it would seem, as I don't
think I'm the only one?

[personally seems a little archaic for gcc to still remain disassociated
 from the src cvs tree, and end up having to manually check into both?]