RE: insight for Solaris

On Fri, 2005-01-21 at 06:00, KiranKumar B Shivananda wrote:
> I have a problem during writing to memory in insight.
>
> I tried to write 8 bytes to memory. It gave the error "Integer value
> too large to represent".
>
> Is it correct or a bug.

This is one of those things that sounds like a gdb problem. Can you
reproduce the problem using command-line gdb? If so, I highly recommend
sending your question to the gdb list. Be sure to include the text from
your session which demonstrates the problem.

There are far more people there who are all far more knowledgeable about
gdb than I am now. They will be able to help much faster and more
authoritatively than I will be able to.