Re: Problem with Remote/Serial in Insight

On Fri, 2004-12-10 at 15:26, Bernhard Walle wrote:
> we're using Stubs and try to connect with the "Remote/Serial" target in
> Insight. It works, the code jumps to the breakpoint but after that the
> target settings dialog is displayed again. If you click "ok", it fetches
> some memory and displays it again. That gives an endless loop.

Can you describe the whole situation, step by step? That will help me
isolate where the problem might be occuring. Also, if you open the debug
window before attaching, send the output. Maybe there is something in
there that might help.

FWIW, I find the best way to start debugging on a remote is to simply
press the Run button. Insight will do whatever it takes to get a session
going.