Re: problem with remote target settings, insight 6.1

Hello,

Alexander Neundorf wrote:
it seems insight 6.1, compiled from sources, has the following problem: In the dialog File -> Target Settings there are combo boxes Target, Baud Rate and Port. If I select another target, e.g. Remote/Serial, the Baud Rate is automatically set to the value I selected the last time (115200). If I then try to upload a file, it fails, it can't connect.

I have a similar problem which is not fixed with this patch. To reproduce:

 1. Delete the [session] and [load] part of ~/.gdbtkinit
 2. Start Insight
 3. Target Settings: Select a remote target which has default setting
    9600 which is ok.
 4. Run: Connect fails. The settings dialog is displayed which shows
    38400 as baudrate.

If you explicitely click on 9600 in step 3), it works. Is it possible to fix this bug, too.

Regards, Bernhard