Re: remote target: single step too slow

Hi,
I think it is not question for the gdb list.
The command "info locals" in gdb work normally - after breakpoint or
single step gdb reads only the local variables
If the local variables window in insight is open: after each breakpoint
or single step insight reads the local variables and a piece program
code. For example: if there are 10 local variables the insight reads 10
times the same program code.

Is it a feature or a bug?
If it is a future how can I turn it off?

regards
ilko