Re: Query from a new joinee

On Tue, 2004-06-15 at 00:40, Manmeet Singh Johar wrote:
> I've just started with Insight and have certain queries.

Nope. This is the correct mailing list. Insight has not officially been
contributed by Red Hat to the FSF. Don't ask me when (if ever) this will
happen. I've all but given up.

> 2) Is there a way in which I could debug the Insight code? Actually the
> gui is crashing, but the command line is working fine.

Sure! Run insight under itself or under gdb -- just as you would with
any other program you wanted to debug.

> 3) Which tcl/tk book would you recommend for me to start with?

Hmmm. Can't really help you there. The last Tcl/Tk book I read was
Osterhout's original book (many, many years ago). I suggest searching
newsgroups, looking at www.tcl.tk and reading reviews of books on
amazon.com.

Good luck,