Re: problem building 6.1 for powerpc on cygwin

[Copy for the list]

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Marc Schafer <mschafer@avidyne.com>
To: Keith Seitz <keiths@redhat.com>
Subject: Re: problem building 6.1 for powerpc on cygwin
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 10:12:09 -0700

configure doesn't seem to do much.  i guess most of it happens when
you do a make?

i did this:
../insight-6.1/configure --prefix=/usr/local/ppctools --target=powerpc
-eabi >& config.out

I am pretty sure that my cross compiler is working (powerpc-eabi-gcc
3.4.0).

I looked here for a snapshot to try:
ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/gdb/snapshots/current/

The newest insight snapshot seems to be from April.  Am I looking the
wrong place?

thanks for all your help,
marc