Re: How to change the colors for visually impaired users

On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 22:16, Thies, Reinhard wrote:
> I am working with Insigth under Cygwin. An Altera installation of the NIOS
> development environment. I am visually impaired and therefore I always need
> black background with white foreground color. It looks that I can not change
> these setting in a menu therefore I tried already some Tcl/Tk statements in
> the tcl files but without any success, the background color of the source
> window is still white.

I believe you can change most of these things using prefs.tcl (the main
preferences database). The problem is, though, that I don't recall
adding preferences for things like generic window background colors...
You may have to dig through srctextwin.itb, console.itb, variables.tcl,
etc and find all the Tk widgets that are created and set their
background color.

Sorry.