From: insight-owner@sources.redhat.com
[mailto:insight-owner@sources.redhat.com] On Behalf Of Peter Graf
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 9:35 AM
To: insight@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: Insight 6.1 Cygwin GUI

Keith Seitz wrote:

>On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 03:42, Peter Graf wrote:
>

>>Is there an configuration option or make target I have to add? Or is
>>there a new runtime switch for the GUI?
>>

>I think this should fix it:
>http://sources.redhat.com/ml/insight/2004-q2/msg00032.html

Many thanks! I had cygwin specific problems to rebuild configure, but
after switching to a Linux box for that, the rest worked fine.

I've noticed a different problem: The Source Display Status Bar
(offering file/function selection below the Toolbar) doesn't appear when
I invoke Insight 6.1 using the
-command <commandfile>
option. This still worked in 5.3. For me it's quite annoying, since I
used this feature very much. It can also be done by the Function browser
Menu, but not as quick. Any hints?

All the best
Peter