Re: Insight 6.1 Cygwin GUI

Keith Seitz wrote:

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 03:42, Peter Graf wrote:

Is there an configuration option or make target I have to add? Or is there a new runtime switch for the GUI?

I think this should fix it:
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/insight/2004-q2/msg00032.html

Many thanks! I had cygwin specific problems to rebuild configure, but after switching to a Linux box for that, the rest worked fine.

I've noticed a different problem: The Source Display Status Bar (offering file/function selection below the Toolbar) doesn't appear when I invoke Insight 6.1 using the
-command <commandfile>
option. This still worked in 5.3. For me it's quite annoying, since I used this feature very much. It can also be done by the Function browser Menu, but not as quick. Any hints?

All the best
Peter