Re: Patch to add Open External Source File

wind li wrote:

Hi,all
With this patch you can directly use another stirring feature
got into gdb last few days. GDB support pending breakpoint now, that to
say you can debug shared libraries as you do in vs.net. You can set
breakpoints in shared libraries which do not be loaded at all. GDB will
resolve the breakpoints when the shared libraries are loaded.
    I added a menu item "Open External Source Files" to insight in this
patch. You can open any files to set breakpoints in it.

Nice work, thanks. Do I need the current gdb from CVS or can I use a pre-packaged version?

Evan