No disassembly - build problem or a bug?

Hi,

I'm using Insight under Cygwin to remote debug a powerpc-elf -target with a BDM debugger. The Insight version is 6.0; Cygwin is 1.5.7. I needed to add one include of windows.h to make it build.

It works, except for two probably interlinked issues:
- The source window does not show disassembly. Not in assembly mode or in mixed mode. The C sources are displayed correctly.
- When stepping to an (inlined) assembly section, it switches to assembly display, which obviously is blank. When trying to do step here, it gets stuck - the BDM debugger shows that it is continuously stepping, but never stops the stepping although the program counter does return to the C source area. Command 'stepi' works, but 'step' is a problem.

Any hints?

/TS