Insight binary

Dear all,
I'm writing some tiny application with Free-Pascal in the Dev-Pascal IDE
under Windows ME and would like to use GDB with the GUI. Where do I get
the insight binary for Windows? I have found the source for download but
I'm not familiar with all GNU tools and have not jet Linux running on my
machine, so it would take sometime for my to build it.

Thanks for your help
Horst