From: "Cliff" <gdbinsight@citiz.net>
To: <insight@sources.redhat.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 8:31 AM
Subject: How to use "Command to issue after attaching"

> Hi, all:
>
> I'm using arm-elf-insight with ocdlibremote, and I want to send some
commands to ocdlibremote after attaching it.

> I put them in .gdbinit file and it really executes, but when I push the
"run" button, insight try to detach and re-attach the target, so my settings
are all lost.

> I want to write some registers into the target CPU(S3C44BOX) so that I can
use it's SDRAM without initialize by the user program.

> It is a serial of commands like
> monitor long 0x01c80000 = 0x11111002
> monitor long 0x01c80004 = 0x0600
> monitor long 0x01c80008 = 0x7ffc
>
> Then I try the "Command to issue after attaching" in the Target Selection
dialog, but it seems only one command to issue. How can I run more than one
command after attaching the target?