File etc. Toolbar sometimes Missing from Source Window (Cygwin)

Hi,

If I exit Insight with the local variables window shown then the next time I open Insight the source file window doesn't show the bar with File, Function and Source/Mixed... dropdowns. If I adjust the height of the window by grabbing the title bar then the bar appears.

If I close the local variables window before exiting Insight then the next time I open Insight the bar appears correctly.

I'm seeing the problem when using the latest Cygwin supplied version of Insight ( GNU gdb 2003-09-20-cvs (cygwin-special) ) running under Windows XP Home.

I saw the problem of the toolbar sometimes being missing with previous Cygwin versions but hadn't realised until now that it is tied to whether the local variables window is displayed.

I do not have access to other non-cygwin versions to see if it occurs with them.

I don't know if you want cygcheck output on this mailing list but I can send it if you want it.

--
Andy Lindsay