This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: building Insight on Red Hat 9.0
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- To: John Hatfield <john at fishtail-da dot com>
- Cc: "insight at sources dot redhat dot com" <insight at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 16 Sep 2003 06:47:13 -0700
- Subject: Re: building Insight on Red Hat 9.0
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, 2003-09-15 at 20:47, John Hatfield wrote:
> I've had some problems building Insight on Red Hat 9
> there are errors about missing X11 headers/libs. Is
> this a known issue? I tried copying them over from
> a Red Hat 8 install (where Insight works correctly),
> and managed to get it to link, but got runtime errors
> about not being able to open the display.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Do you have the XFree86-devel RPM installed?