This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
RE: Problem with source paths with new Cygwin release
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- To: Kristian Otnes <kristian dot otnes at tevero dot no>
- Cc: insight <insight at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 04 Sep 2003 14:31:26 -0700
- Subject: RE: Problem with source paths with new Cygwin release
- References: <3F579D1C@webmail.aktivepost.no>
On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 14:11, Kristian Otnes wrote:
> This would typically give a GDB printout:
> 879 foo.c: No such file or directory.
> in foo.c
> whereas it shows a few lines of C code if I use the older
> cygwin/cygutils modules
If command line gdb is giving you this error, it looks like gdb's symbol
readers might be screwed up.
Can you clarify: You're debugging native cygwin apps with gdb/Insight or
a cross targetting ppc-elf?