Re: General question

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hylla, Kai" <hylla.k@atlas.de>
To: <insight@sources.redhat.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 5:37 AM
Subject: General question

Hi!

I'm new to this and I have a generall question. (Hopefully it's not
off-topic)

I try to use insight under win2k using cygwin. I'm building software for
a powerpc-elf target. I try to debugt my software using the wiggler/bdm
interface. I downloaded insight and ocdlibremote from www.ocdemon.com. I
can download the software, examin the memory an set up registers. But I
can't start the software. I set a breakpoint at main and at the very
first opcode and hit continue but insight doesn't stop at the
breakpoint.

Has anyone experiences using insight under win2k with bdm/wiggler
support and give me some advise?

Thanks,
Kai

---
K. Hylla
Abt. NJT T3

ATLAS Elektronik GmbH
A BAE Systems Company
Sebaldsbruecker Heerstr. 235
D-28305 Bremen

Tel.: +49 421 457-3231
Fax : +49 421 457-1702

What is your target processor?   Can you single step (si) through
the assembly code?   Do you know the hardware initialization
required for your board?   Is your target an evaluation board or
an in-house design?

Pete.
Macraigor Systems LLC.