Re: General question

On Tue, 2003-08-19 at 02:37, Hylla, Kai wrote:
> Has anyone experiences using insight under win2k with bdm/wiggler
> support and give me some advise?

Well, I haven't touched a remote board in years. I've been moved out of
the part of the company that deals with that sort of thing. As a result,
I haven't any recent experience with any remote boards.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to help you too much with your
problem, either. Bdm/wiggler is not a supported configuration by gdb (a
proprietary DLL in gdb violates the GPL). To top it all off, ocdemon.com
is distributing a very old version of Insight (5.0). Although
development on Insight has been slow to non-existant for the last two
years, current versions are sufficiently different from 5.0 that I could
not reliably give advice on how to proceed.

I recommend that you double-check your installation, setup, etc, with
the FAQs and documentation at ocdemon.com. If that fails to get you
anywhere, you should contact ocdemon.com for support, since this is
where you got it.

I believe that there are people on the mailing list who use PPC and
perhaps even wiggler/bdm, so maybe one of those people will chime in.

Good luck,