Re: Don't recognize 'option' in midst of prefs line

On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 22:05, Jim Blandy wrote:

> It seems like something similar should be done for the case
> immediately above this one, for section markers.  But I don't really
> know enough about the official syntax of Windows config files to say
> for sure.

Better question is: why is this line even necessary? I don't see
anything that would cause the word "option" to be output by anything.
That particular line has been in there from the get-go, and I don't
recall every having seen a preference file with "option" in it (unless
it was the name of an exe or something).

Assuming that it is necessary, your patch looks correct (as do your
comments about the preceeding line). Please commit them.

Thanks!