This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: insight-5.1.1 on cygwin
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- To: vadiraj_kulkarni at lycos dot com
- Cc: "insight at sources dot redhat dot com" <insight at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 29 Jul 2003 08:27:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: insight-5.1.1 on cygwin
- References: <ALHKLHHGIDONLEAA@mailcity.com>
On Tue, 2003-07-29 at 05:40, vadraj kulkarni wrote:
> Hello friends,
> Any of you have tried insight-5.1.1 on cygwin?.
Unlikely. 5.1.1 is several years old.
> I am able to compile and install. But running ./arm-elf-gdb gives the following error.
> "Unable to initialize the application(0xc0000022).Click OK to terminate the application"
I vaguely remember this error... Something about dll initialization or
something. It's going to be very painful to diagnose. I recall that it
took me quite some time to figure this out many years ago.
I would recommend using something a little newer. Beyond that, I'm
afraid that I cannot offer any better advice.