Re: Cascade menus

Hi Keith,

I think it should be possible also but here is the problem:

The below code adds a "Timer Control" option under the PLUGINS menu. It successfully
launches a Test window with a list of memory addresses displayed.

  $Menu add command Other "TIMER Control" \
    {ManagedWin::open TIMER} \
    -underline 0

My problem is that my chip, an ARM7TDMi has several different timers and I would
like to have them all grouped together as in Register->Format. So I tried

	$Menu add menu Menu.hello memem 0

  $Menu.hello add command Other "TIMER Control" \
    {ManagedWin::open TIMER} \
    -underline 0

and

	$Menu add cascade Menu.hello memem 0

  $Menu.hello add command Other "TIMER Control" \
    {ManagedWin::open TIMER} \
    -underline 0

but what happens is that the plugin menu disappears altogether.

Any Thoughts,?

Thanks,
Dave

--