This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: I just installed your version 5.3
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- To: "Hennessey.Mike" <Mike dot Hennessey at igt dot com>
- Cc: "'insight at sources dot redhat dot com'" <insight at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 21 Jul 2003 09:27:45 -0700
- Subject: Re: I just installed your version 5.3
- References: <013380D4A048F74D9FF6F3C17933C43302EFFA1B@mufasa.awii.com>
On Mon, 2003-07-21 at 08:41, Hennessey.Mike wrote:
> But I cannot invoke the GUI
> What is the syntax to invoke the GUI or is there addtional setup required?
How are you trying to run it? With 5.3 you simply type "gdb" and insight
should show up. (Unless there's an "insight" executable -- I don't
recall when that switch got made.)