Question about Insight 5.1.1

I downloaded the mspgcc-win32 installer, release name 030506, which includes
Insight 5.1.1.
Everything seems to work fine, except the Insight GUI.
>From the Source Window, I can File > Open my object file, and the Source,
Assembly etc are displayed.
But when I click Run > Connect to target, the display changes to show
"Select function name to disassemble".
I have to select the Source File and Function again from the Source Display
Status Bar.
I can press Continue, and the program runs on my remote target, but every
time I press Stop or Step the display changes to "Select function name to
disassemble".
Am I missing something or is this normal behaviour?

I am running on Windows 2000.

Thanks in advance,
	Ben.