RE: Building Insight snapshot on CygWin?

On Mon, 2003-07-07 at 12:44, John Lowen wrote:

> The build hangs indefinitely at this point. Keith Seitz reported on Jun 11 that he tried it and that Windows98 was really messed up with regards to this problem. Has there been any further investigation?

I've have not investigated this any further yet. I'm in the middle of a
really hectic month, and the best I could do is offer condolences right
now. If someone can find out exactly what causes the problems (a small
testcase would absolutely perfect), we can at least get the bug to the
right people.

> I may try to build under XP and see if I'm successful there. I am open to any suggestions.

It build fine for me under Win2k. I've heard reports that XP should
work, too. (I think the main cygwin distro is built on XP.)