This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: CYGWIN GDB on Insight - problems
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- To: duane_ellis at franklin dot com
- Cc: "insight at sources dot redhat dot com" <insight at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 30 Jun 2003 21:33:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: CYGWIN GDB on Insight - problems
- References: <200306301601.h5UG1YX09173@europa.franklin.com> <200306302123.h5ULNUB14734@europa.franklin.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 2003-06-30 at 19:26, Keith Seitz wrote:
> Hmm. I just tried this with 5.3, and it worked. Maybe it's a 5.2 thing.
> I don't recall every trying that.
> Tomorrow AM I will give 5.2 a shot.
Ok. I lied. Tried it tonight. Bad news: after following the procedure
exactly as on the web page, it worked just fine. Insight started right