Insight color problems on Windows and Linux

    Hi,

    I recently downloaded the latest Insight from CVS and built it on Cygwin and
    Linux. Functionality wise everything works OK. However, I am seeing some
    problems with the highlight colors.

    When I move the mouse over the icons on the source window tool bar, they
    highlight in blue. This is running under cygwin on Win 2000.

    On Linux, I get the same problem as with windows but when I move the mouse
    over the pull down menus ( File, Run, View, Control, Prefs..., Help) they
also
    highlight in blue.

    And on both operating systems, my check boxes and radio buttons have a blue
    background, which makes it a little hard to see if an item is selected or
not.

    Has anyone see this or knows of a fix.

    Thanks,