This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: Insight 5.3 crash under Win2000
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- To: Backhaus Willy <w dot backhaus at avkseg dot com>
- Cc: "'insight at sources dot redhat dot com'" <insight at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 28 Mar 2003 08:57:55 -0800
- Subject: Re: Insight 5.3 crash under Win2000
- References: <01C2F53F.030FFF40.email@example.com>
On Fri, 2003-03-28 at 06:30, Backhaus Willy wrote:
> I evaluate the usability of Insight 5.3.
> target is the arm-elf, remote serial.
Evaluate it for what purpose?
> unfortunately it's closes itself when I switch to another running
> application under Windows 2000. it also has this behaviour when I step
> thhough my code.
> in the cygwin window I got this message: Segmentation fault (core dumped)
> what should I do to get it work?
The standard 5.3 is broken on cygwin. See the mailing list archives on
this subject (or the web page).
Get a snapshot or build your own insight.