This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: need solution
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- To: RPonGanesan <ganesan at equadriga dot com>
- Cc: "insight at sources dot redhat dot com" <insight at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 18 Mar 2003 08:14:30 -0800
- Subject: Re: need solution
- References: <ADEMKEHDFJIDNJKDEHAGEEBDCAAA.email@example.com>
On Mon, 2003-03-17 at 23:53, RPonGanesan wrote:
> i do write simple makefile for Hello world.but am not able to run it..
> can u guide thru..
> my makefile look below
> #! /bin/sh
> cc -c -g 1.c
> Error coming out while run the object file
> bash: ./1.o: cannot execute binary file
This is not the correct forum for this discussion, but I will tell you
that your makefile is completely wrong. In fact, it's not even a
Makefile! Please go to www.gnu.org and read the make manual to get