RE: Can not view source under windows

Hi,

> Tomas Dahle wrote:
> If it is supposed to work on windows xp, I would like to
> report that for
> me, it simply refuses to display source. There has to be a
> reason for this
> however, so does anyone have any idea? What dazzles me is
> that it used to
> work just perfectly, so there must be something somewhere
> that is different
> than before. It used to work without me thinking much of it, I simply
> launched the program and that was it.

yes, there are always problems with the way cygwin handles the path on
windows.

You may try this: Get a gdb console from the insight view menu and tell
gdb about the location of your source directory. Lets say your source
files are located in "c:\src" then type on the gdb command line:

[gdb] directory /cygdrive/c/src

you might need to set your executable again with
[gdb] exec-file /cygdrive/c/whereever/foo.exe

now you should see your source and insight just works fine.

Greetings
Heiko