This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: current version from CVS fails build
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Fred Fish <fnf at ninemoons dot com>, Chris Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>, "insight at sources dot redhat dot com" <insight at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 29 Jan 2003 12:51:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: current version from CVS fails build
- References: <200301292011.h0TKBKdo006048@public.ninemoons.com> <3E383C90.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 12:41, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> The reason for not removing it was source navigator. Didn't that
> project move its repository?
All the links in the SN page on sources.redhat.com point to sourceforge.
Although the download page (on sourceforge) does mention a CVS
repository at sources.redhat.com, it also mentions one at
sourceforge.net. I suspect that the recent tcl/tk 8.4 upgrade may have
screwed them over. I hope that this was discussed between the groups.
(Alas, I don't recall anything.)
Of course, I still don't understand why insight's module list must
contain tix. We're done with it (at long last).