Re: current version from CVS fails build

Sadly, I don't think it'll ever go away. Mumble something about someone
wanting to build some obscure version of Insight.

Couldn't we do "cvs rm -f tix" to remove it from the top of the
tree while still keeping it available for previously tagged
checkouts?
Hmm,

The reason for not removing it was source navigator. Didn't that project move its repository?

Andrew