This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: new tcl/tk imported into sources
- From: Graham Stott <graham dot stott at btinternet dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Martin M. Hunt" <hunt at redhat dot com>, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, "insight at sources dot redhat dot com"<insight at sources dot redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:38:48 +0000
- Subject: Re: new tcl/tk imported into sources
- References: <1043261783.1074.22.camel@Dragon> <3E3036FB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3E304E2A.email@example.com>
Andrew Cagney wrote:
Please check all your recent commits for "CYGNUS LOCAL" markers :-)
Here are a few I've found
None of these relate to the tcl/tk 5.4 import that martin just completed.
OK I stand corrected I made an assumption that they can in with the latest
In fact, one of the good things about this import is that Martin managed
to avoid big gobbs of sourceware local changes.