This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
insight crashed under cygwin
- From: Jörg Rapka <joerg dot rapka at duagon dot com>
- To: insight at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 15:38:12 +0100
- Subject: insight crashed under cygwin
- Organization: Duagon GmbH
I'm using the following configuration:
- Windows 2000
- latest release of cygwin 1.3.18-1
- insight-5.1 configured for target "arm-ecos-elf"
The compilation goes well (I have also tried insight-5.2.1 and
insight-5.3 using Tcl/Tk 8.0.3; as described at
If I run the application "arm-ecos-elf-gdb.exe" it crashed and I got a
Windows containing an error message like this:
The application cannot be initialised (0xc0000022). Press "OK" to stop
Some times ago I have used cygwin release 1.3.14-1. Compilation of
insight goes well and the application works fine.
What's wrong with cygwin 1.3.18-1?