Re: Port to GTK+ and GNOME

Hi Mo,

It is nice to have the Styling support on 8.. I agree that that is the way to handle these style differences, not the way it was done before.

But I could find no reference to any effort of updating the widgets to use the styling support.

If there was at least one implementation (the widgets to the Tk default style, for instance), it would be a question of witting a style engine (a sizable task per se) for GNOME (or KDE or whatever). But the way it stands one would have first to convert the existing widgets. And I could find no effort in progress, so it means start from scratch.

Do you guys know of someone who may already be looking into this widget conversion?

Fernando

Mo DeJong wrote:> On Tue, 03 Dec 2002 15:27:53 -0500