Re: Graphic card

I am sorry you are having problems with using linux, but this is not the
appropriate forum for your queries. This mailing list discusses the
multitude of problems with Insight, a graphical user interface for GDB,
the GNU Debugger.

Try searching for your problem on comp.os.linux.* on groups.google.com. [I
suspect your video card is too new for XFree86 in RH7.0.]

Keith