Re: Insight does nothing but popup "crash" windows

I find myself needing to debug a program, and it's just too complicated
for the character-based GDB, so I built CVS GDB with the gui enabled.

Initially it failed to run the program because the target was not valid.
After I figured out that I needed to set the target to "exec" myself,
and did that, the weirdness began.

I clicked on a call in main() to set a breakpoint.  Clicked "Run".  "Run"
pops up a window asking if I want to quit this debugging session.  I click
"No".  It pops up another window asking if I want to create a core file
of GDB.  I click "No".  It goes back to waiting for input.
Did the word `internal-error' appear anywhere in that text?  Hmm, lets try:
	(gdb) maint internal-error
in the console window and see what happens.  Er, no message :-(  Oops!

Bug.

Until that bug is fixed, suggest keeping a console open.

Doesn't proceed with the program.  Doesn't move the current-source-line
highlighting.  Doesn't do anything.  Clicking "Next" or "Step" or, in fact,
any button at all, just pops up those two windows.
Anyway, does you insight source code base contain:

2002-11-27  Andrew Cagney  <cagney@redhat.com>

        * generic/gdbtk-stack.c (get_frame_name): Use get_frame_type
        instead of deprecated_frame_in_dummy.
        * generic/gdbtk-cmds.c (gdb_loc): Ditto.

?

Andrew