Re: Insight 5.2.1 compiled on Cygwin GCC v3.2

Thanks for your kind reply. BTW, You wrote:

>>Can Insight 5.2.1 be compiled on Cygwin GCC v3.2 20020818 pre?
>I don't recall what I used last, but insight is just a c application.
>There's no reason why almost any compiler available for years couldn't
>build it.

I can compile (and being using for several months with zero problems)
insight 5.2.1 with Cygwin/GCC2.95.3.
This problems raises only when trying to compile  insight 5.2.1with
Cygwin/GCC3.2

Thought you could be interested in it...

Marco

Keith Seitz <keiths@redhat.com>
11/13/2002 06:44 PM