RE: Which version with JEENI?

Harri,

I use 5.1.1 with both the Jeeni and MultiICE under cygwin, without
too many problems.

I had lots of problems with 5.0 and earlier snapshots.

I believe that 5.2 and 5.2.1 are difficult to compile under cygwin.
I have not tried to use them under cygwin, but there are instructions
on how to build them here:
http://sources.redhat.com/insight/cygwin.html

Hope this helps,
Tim

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email @globespanvirata.com, and delete the message. Thank you."