RE: ARM debugging via JTAG?

FYI, after much messing about I discovered the webpage:
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/multi-ice.html

This describes how to build a program which allows one to use
the ARM Multi Ice debugger with gdb/insight.

I followed the instructions and it worked first time.

It appears it will only work under Windows/Cygwin at the moment.

Is there a gdb FAQ which this could be added to?

Tim