From: ÁÖÇü¿­
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 5:15 PM
To: 'insight@sources.redhat.com'
Subject: insight 5.1 copy&paste question.

Hi!

I tried to use insight 5.1.(new install)
I want to console window messages to the notepad.
But I cannot copy console message to the clipboard.

The insight 5.0 version supports Ctrl+C key sequence.
But in insight 5.1 the key sequence fails.

What is problem?

(So I should tk script to copy console window to another application.)

My platform is Windows 2000 Korean version.
And my gdb is arm-elf-gdb for Intel Strong Arm board.

And after downloading program, I cannot task-switch to another program.
If I switch to another program, the arm-elf-gdb.exe stops.

Above all problems seems related with included wish8.3.exe.
I cannot run wish8.3.exe separately,
It causes windows "Application error" dialogbox.
(The instruction in 0x610bd171 refers memory 0x00000108)

Please help me.