Blanket write privileges

Hi,

After a great long time, I'm getting off my *** and setting right what has
so long been wrong.

I'm just writing to let you guys know that your contributions have been
good and worthwhile (and I thank you for your efforts). The next time you
feel the urge to patch something, please check it in. You need not seek
anyone's approval.

Of course, once you do, that doesn't mean that I won't come pestering you
if I didn't like something! ;-)